Big King Pirate Boat Tour
1 Adult 45 USD
1 Child (4-12) 25 USD
1 Infant (0-3) Free
Alanya Big King Boat Tour Experiences
- You will board the biggest and most imposing pirate boat of the Mediterranean.
- The magical architecture of this boat, which looks like it came out of a fantastic movie, will take you and especially your children to different worlds.
- You will participate in many activities such as professional DJ, animation shows for adults, mini club for children all day long, rich open buffet food menu, foam party, fire shows, dance shows, water sports.
- You will visit the caves around Alanya’s historical castle, the Cleopatra beach and Alanya’s most popular bays with a giant pirate boat.
Alanya Big King Boat Tour Program
- You will be picked up from hotels or addresses between 08:20 and 08:50 by transfer vehicles. The transfer is free.
- The boat sets sail at 09:00.
- The mini club for children opens with a face painting event. The mini club continues to serve during the tour. You can safely leave your children here.
- The first stop is the mud cave. You can take a mud bath here.
- After the mud bath, the boat proceeds to the open sea. Here you can see karatta caretta and dolphins.
- After the open sea, the boat turns its route to Alanya harbor.
- At around 11:30, the boat anchors in Alanya harbor.
- You will have an hour and a half break to visit Alanya harbor and Alanya bazaar. During this time, you can either visit the Alanya bazaar or stay on the boat and continue to enjoy the sea and the sun.
- Meal service starts at 12:30 in Alanya harbor. The meal is served as an open buffet. The menu includes chicken, salad, mashed potatoes, pasta, rice, Russian salad, purslane salad, shepherd’s salad, haydari and seasonal fruits. Soft drinks are free throughout the tour.
- At 13:00 the boat leaves the port of Alanya and moves towards the pirates cave.
- The guide informs you about the history of the pirates cave. There will be a short break so you can take pictures.
- Arrive at the Lovers Cave. A short show is held here. The animator climbs into the cave, which is approximately 40 meters above sea level, by means of a naturally formed tunnel in the peninsula and jumps into the sea from there.
- Our next stop is the colored phosphorus cave. It is possible to see and feed many sea creatures in this cave, which is very rich in terms of marine fauna.
- A swimming break is given in the phosphorescent cave.
- Our next stop is the famous Cleopatra beach. Here is the second swimming break. If you have a snorkel, we definitely recommend you to dive here.
- After the swimming break, animation shows and group games for children and adults begin. Various surprise gifts are given to the participants in group games.
- Club dance begins after the competitions. Dance shows start with current nightclub music accompanied by DJ performance.
- Afterwards, the dose of fun is increased with the foam party.
- Entertainment continues until the end of the tour.
- The captain gives his last swimming break in the bay of ulca.
- After the swimming break, the boat moves towards the finish point.
- It enters the “Turks” port at around 16:00 – 16:30.
- You get off the boat and get on the transfer vehicles.
- You will be dropped off at your hotel or the address you are staying at free of charge.